Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Journey

In these past few weeks my life has taken a turn for the completely unexpected. Beginning with the final night at the Deepening with learning about the newly discovered people group in Peru, and then being confirmed by learning about the unreached people groups in East Africa, I have felt a call to missions.

I know, right? Who would've thought? Me? I'm one who has had my life planned since I was a little girl, knowing exactly what I wanted to be, how to some-what get there, and planned to live happily in Arkansas for the rest of my life. Let's just say I've been a bit emotionally overwhelmed lately.

It's a scary feeling knowing that my life is about to completely change. But, it's still satisfying, all the same. I mean, who's plan would I rather follow? My comfortable, flawed plan or God's fail-proof plan that calls me to do more than I could ever imagine?

In saying this, I have a lot of heart and life work that needs to be done. So, with the help of P. Randy and P. Rod I am starting a journey and want you to be a part. I'm beginning the "Live Dead" journal and it isn't easy. So, I plan on blogging my thoughts and some prayers throughout and would love to hear your thoughts as well.

No comments: